1) Family: Teaching that God is the center of the family. Encouraging healthy relationships between parents and their children, according to God’s design for the family.
2) Evangelism: Seeking the lost and spreading the good news of Christ to all people in our community, state, nation and abroad.
3) Biblical Instruction: Being familiar with & having the desire to know the plan of salvation, truths of scripture, including prayer, discipleship, Bible study, tithing, Ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
4) Leadership & Service: Christians actively involved and serving in the ministries and missions, locally and abroad of the church.
5) Worship: Glorifying and acknowledging God with our abilities through worship.
6) Fellowship: Spending time with other Christians, encouraging them, comforting them, caring about them and strengthening our faith with one another.
●To share the Good News of Jesus Christ with a lost and dying world; and in the next five years have an actively involved membership of 325- 500 members.
●To lead the lost to Christ and disciple them to spiritual maturity through the preaching and teaching of God’s Word, Bible study, small group studies, seminars, revivals, and retreats for the development of the church member’s gift and talents.
●To be a place of refuge and hope for the future generations of our community—a lighthouse in their stormy world and a sanctuary where they can find unconditional love, forgiveness, encouragement and direction for their lives.
●To be a church of missionaries as we develop and empower believers for their own ministry and mission both in this community and the world. Our dream is to send our members on short-term mission projects throughout our state, nation and world.